A Sweet All Inclusive Deal for Travelers to Cancun
Have you discovered Sandos Resorts in Mexico? They have a sweet deal for travelers looking for the ultimate all inclusive trip package.
Stay at the Sandos Cancun (a 4 diamond Resort) and get free day passes to the Sandos Playacar & Sandos Caracol Eco!
Get access to all 3 Caribbean Sandos Resorts
Stay at the Sandos Cancun and you can visit the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort and/or the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort. You get full access to each resorts all inclusive amenities including their buffet restaurants in the form of a day pass for free! You do not get access to the Ala Cart restaurants. This only works for those sleeping at Sandos Cancun. If you are staying at Sandos Playacar or Sandos Caracol, you cannot visit the Sandos Cancun without paying for the day pass.
Also you will have to pay for transportation or drive. Just the day pass is free!
The Sandos Cancun is a four diamond rated hotel located in the Cancun Resort Zone. The Sandos Cancun offers a themed luxury experience and incredible Cancun dining!
The Sandos Playacar & Sandos Caracol Swap!
Stay at the Sandos Playacar or the Sandos Caracol Eco and you get free day passes at the one you’re not sleeping at! You get access to the all inclusive amenities and the buffet restaurants. Unfortunately you do not get access to the Ala Cart restaurants unless that is the resort you are staying at!
Also you cannot visit the Sandos Cancun without paying for the day pass when sleeping at Caracol or Playacar.
Now that’s a sweet deal for any family. The Sandos Caracol offers a water-park, mini zoo and a slew of Eco activities while the Sandos Playacar offers fun beach related activities!
Which resort you choose really just depends on how much you like nature and the woods. The Sandos Caracol offers a unique Eco experience. There are Eco activities, cenotes and even a plant a family tree program.
If you really can’t stand the woods then I would definitely stay at the Sandos Playacar.
I sometimes joke with consumers when they ask me what the difference between these two resorts is. I tell them that they own chainsaws and trim the jungle back at the Sandos Playacar.
At Sandos Caracol… It’s a JUNGLE! There are critters like raccoons, coatis and monkeys living free at this all inclusive. I dare you to carry a banana around with you during your stay. LOL
Original Article – UPDATED: The original article was taken down by the resort on or about 1/1/19. I have verified that this is still active through the director of sales at Sandos Caracol.
He said the only modification is NO ACCESS to the Ala cart restaurants. Hours of access are 11am to 11pm with access to the buffets and all regular all inclusive amenities in the family areas.
There are a bunch of questions that were answered in the comments of this post (before it was taken down) which I would like to point out. I think this information is important and once again sets Sandos Resorts aside from other all inclusive resorts options in the area.
Program Notes From The Sandos Blog
- You get unlimited visits during your stay.
- You can use the facilities the day of check-in (before 3pm) and the day of check-out (after Noon).
- You can stay till the normal day pass expires in the evening.
- You can eat at all the buffet restaurants and drink at all the bars (normal hours & rules).
- You must pay for your own transportation to and from the other resort(s).
- You need to let the front desk know you’re going.
- Normal day pass rates are waved but they would be $100 per adult and $50 per child.
- It is 6 miles between the Caracol and Playacar, about $15 each way.
- The Fifth Avenue Playa del Carmen shopping district is between Caracol and Playacar.
- The Sandos Cancun is 10 minutes from the airport and 45 minutes to Caracol, 55 minutes to Playacar.
- Transportation is offered at the resort and taxi’s are readily available everywhere.
- Parking a rental car is free during your stay at any Sandos Resorts.
Here are a few snap shots of important information that I summarized about this incredible program. Take a minute and flip through them before your stay. My favorite is the usage the day of check-in and the day of check-out. You can make a 5 night stay 6 full days of fun!