To be a Qualified Prospect for this special vacation promotion, all requirements listed below must be met:
- Married couples must be between 30 and 65 years old when attending the Sales Presentation. They must present valid photo ID’s that include their age, same last name and address as their spouse’s. Otherwise, their children in common (proven) or Marriage Certificate will serve as proof of marriage for married couples. Their annual combined income must be at least $60,000 USD. Married couples must attend the Sales Presentation together.
- Cohabiting couples must be between 30 and 65 years old when attending the Sales Presentation. They must present valid ID’s that include their age and same address as their partner. Otherwise, their children in common (proven) will serve as proof of cohabitation. Their annual combined income must be at least $60,000 USD. Cohabiting couples must attend the Sales Presentation together.
- Must have a steady legally recorded job. Full time employment only, part time does not qualify for this promotion. Retirees accepted only if one has legally recorded.
- Qualified Prospects must present at the time of the Sales Presentation at least one (1) personalized valid major credit card such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express (corporate credit cards, Discover credit cards, extension credit cards, debit cards and debit cards that function also as credit cards are NOT accepted).
- Must be US or Canadian permanent residents (not including Quebec).
- Each Qualified Prospect must present a valid ID such as a passport and driver’s license at the time of the Sales Presentation.
- Speak and write fluent English or Spanish and be able to read and sign a legally binding agreement without the help of a translator.
- All adult travelers must attend together to the 90-120 minute Sales Presentation of the vacation club at the hotel.
- At the moment of check-in to the hotel, the reception will ask for a guarantee deposit on the Qualified Prospect’s credit card for the amount of 1,500 USD which will be canceled at the moment the guest checks out of the hotel and has complied with all the requirements detailed on this document.
- This package does not apply for clients traveling for special events, as it is informed but not limited to, Group Travel, Weddings and Conventions.
- First night of vacation must be in a Sandos hotel.
- Only people that arrive to the hotel’s destination by airplane will qualify for this package. Please keep your airline ticket stubs available as a proof of this requirement at the time of the Sales Presentation.
- Travelers who do not meet these requirements will lose their status of being a Qualified Prospect for this package resulting in the travelers paying the rack rate of the hotel for total of the stay.
The following do not qualify for this promotion (Minivac) and therefore will lose their status as a Qualified Prospect resulting in the payment of the hotel rack rate!
- Tourism industry employees, airline, travel agency or hotel industry employees; current or former time-share employees, Ministers or Pastors and retired people.
- Single clients do not quality for this promotion.
- Anyone who has attended in the past the Vacation Club Sales Presentation at any Sandos hotel, including members or former members of the Vacation Club belonging to the hotel chain.
- Participants who had attended or will attend a sales presentation in another hotel 30 days before or 30 days after their stay at the resort.
- Participants that have used or will use a similar type of package 30 days before or 30 days after their stay at the hotel.
- Any person whose name is not the original name on the reservation (this Minivac package is not transferable).
- If friends and/or family are traveling together with different confirmation numbers, none of them will qualify for the promotional package and will be required to pay the rack rate.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to contact the concierge to schedule the appointment for the 90-120 minute Sales Presentation of the hotel’s.
- The Sales Presentation can not take place on the first day or last day of the guest’s vacation stay in the hotel.
- If you find flights arriving very early (00:01 to 4:00 am) please talk to your travel agency to add that extra night to your package and avoid inconveniences.
- Participants can not have any type of appointment scheduled on the same day of the Sales Presentation.
By signing this letter (seen above), the participants agree and comply with all terms and conditions mentioned previously. Any verbal or written agreement made with the agency that is not contained in this letter, is NOT valid. In case of noncompliance with any of the requirements, the reservation will be cancelled, so if the participants wish to stay in the hotel, they must pay the rack rate on the understanding that the money paid to the travel agency for this promotion will NOT be taken into account to settle the payment thereof.