Off Peak Travel Dates
(8/22/17 - 12/20/17), (8/20/18 - 12/20/18)
Peak Travel Dates
(1/6/18 - 3/23/18), (4/9/18 - 8/19/18), (1/7/19 - ?)
Holiday Travel Dates
(12/21/17 - 1/5/18), (3/24/18 - 4/8/18), (12/21/18 - 1/6/19)
*Price includes two adults with up to two children (0-12) "ALL INCLUSIVE"!
Below is a full list of included amenities. All meals, drinks, snacks, alcohol. nightly entertainment, kitchen tour and much more. Sandos Playacar is a themed resort (beach party), family style! This is an amazing resort that has so much that you really don't have to leave. Free one-way private transfer is included from airport to hotel.
The Sandos Playacar Hotel has GREAT Reviews!
TripAdvisor.com consumers give the Sandos Playacar Hotel & Spa an overall 80% rating or 4 out of 5 stars! Click the link to read them.
TripAdvisor.com (Oct 2017)
All bookings are done by phone & email. There is a resort issued form that needs to be filled out by me and then signed by you. I do all of these bookings personally & will walk you through the entire process. I have been sending couples to Sandos for over 5 years and I am a certified Sandos Smart Agent. I can answer your questions about this program!
Step 1: Call, ask questions and check if your dates of travel are available.
Step 3: A resort issued contract is filled out by me that includes the terms, dates of travel, your names & cost of package. That form needs to be signed by both adult parties and returned to me.
Step 4: You have 2 options for payment. Pay in full or pay $200 plus any extra fees like extra nights. I file your paperwork & will have a reservation number in 3-5 business days. I will know within 48 hours if there are any issues. The resort will hold your dates on receipt while the reservation is processed, fees are paid and they may even call you directly. The balance is due when your reservation is issued unless already fully paid.
Step 5: Your reservation is issued, you finalize your plane tickets and we set up your one-way free transportation. Return transfer back is offered by the resort for around $69.
WATCH OVER 50 SANDOS PLAYACAR RESORT & SPA VIDEOS BELOW!
ALL INCLUSIVE SERVICE:
• “All Playa Experience”: Beaches of the world, a different beach experience every day.
• “Kitchen Tour”: a look behind the scenes, including bites.
• Mini golf including equipment.
• Kid’s Club (4-12 years) open from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. with a special activities program under the supervision of our professionals.
• Baby Club (2-3 years) open from 10 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. and from 03:00 p.m until 06:00 p.m.
• Teen’s Lite Club (13-17 years) open from 08 a.m. until 02 a.m. with arcade games, mocktail bar, dance floor.
• All meals, (Buffet Breakfast, lunch Buffet, Dinner buffet or a la Carte) Snacks at Pool restaurants.
• Unlimited national drinks, soft drinks, national and international wine and cocktails from 08.00 am until 02.00
am, including the disco (18+) during its hours of operation.
• 24-hour room service, included
• Tennis (unlimited use of courts during hours of operation and with prior reservation) Includes equipment (balls
and rackets), proper sports attire and shoes required.
• Water Sports Center with Diving (free pool demo, once per stay) Snorkeling equipment (1 hour per day),
Sailing* & Kayaks* (*lessons not included, insurance fee applies)
• Gym: use of exercise equipment and sauna. (18+ years)
• Spa: Swimming pool and solarium only for adults
• Games room: billiards, ping pong, backgammon, chess, dominoes and cards
• Daily activities program: Aerobics classes, stretching and beach activities. Pool games and water aerobics.
Water basketball. Bicycle tours during the day. Zumba.
• Evening entertainment: Shows and theme nights at the Plaza (bar open from 09 am until 12 a.m.)
• No cover at the disco (18+ years).
• Full Schedule for activities with our Entertainment and Sports Equipment.
Other activities (at an extra cost):
• Sport Fishing
• Dive and snorkel Trips
• Excursions: Archaeological Sites Tulum, Coba, Chichen Itza, Ecological Park Xcaret, Xel-Ha, and others.
• Motorized water sports.
• Babysitting Service
• Golf (nearby)
• Wedding and events
• 819 Rooms and Suites
• 6 dinner a la carte restaurants, 1 Mexican grill, 1 poolside snackbar and 2 buffets (1 of which es exclusively for
breakfast for Select Club Adults Only guests)
• 2 Snack – Bars
• 6 Bars
• Cupcake Cafe
• 9 Pools in the complex, including 1 exclusively for Select Club Adults Only Section & 4 for children
• 1 hydro massage Jacuzzi (Select Club Adults Only section)
• 2 Tennis courts with evening floodlights & equipment (proper sports attire required, previous reservation)
• Water Sports Center with: Diving (Free pool demo, once per stay) Snorkeling equipment (1 hour per day), sailing* and kayaks (equipment included) * (*lessons not included, insurance fee applies).
• Disco (exclusive for 18 years or older)
• Unique locations for weddings and events
• Main Plaza for entertainment with: Stage with performances, live music
• Internal shuttle service
• WiFi access on main public areas of the Resort.
• Baby club from 2-3 years. 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m and 03:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
• Supervised Kids Club, 2 children’s pool, Puppet Theater, playground area, play station, tree club house, crafts, t-v, children’s movie and sporting activities from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm, ages 4-12
• Mini Eco Park
• Teen’s Club for teenagers from 13 to 17 years old, open from 08:00 until 02:00 hrs
• Miniature Golf with equipment included
• Sauna, Jacuzzi, thermal areas, Turkish bath. (exclusively for guests over 18 years)
• Spacious Gymnasium with Life Fitness equipment (Exclusively for guests over 18 years)
• Tour desk**
• Car Rental**
• Shopping area**
• Photo shop **
• Medical service**
• Complete Spa with 22 cabins for massages, facial and body treatments. (exclusively for guests over 18 years)**
• Temazcal Experience (Sweat Lodge) an ancient ritual to heal body and soul**
• Beauty Shop**
Restaurants & Bars Schedule:
***Through the base 5 night vacation promotion you get to dine 2 nights in the high end Ala cart restaurants. For a 6 or 7 night stay you get to dine 3 times Ala cart.
Festival Grand Buffet Main Restaurant Breakfast: 7:00 – 11:00 Lunch: 12:30 – 16:00 Dinner: 18:00 – 23:00.
Riviera Grand Buffet Select Club Breakfast Restaurant Breakfast: 07:00 – 11:00 (Exclusively for the guests of the Select Club Adults Only section).
Iztapalapa Pool Bar Drinks: 08:00 – 22:00.
“Riviera Blue” Pool Snack Bar Drinks: 10:00 – 18:00 Lunch: 12:30 - : 16:00.
Il Piemonte Buffet A la carte Italian restaurant Dinner: 18.00 – 23.00.
Asiana Restaurant A la carte Oriental Restaurant Dinner: 18:00 – 23.00.
El Gaucho Restaurant A la carte Argentinian Steak House Dinner: 18:00 – 23:00.
Fogo de Janeiro Restaurant Brazilian Rodizio Restaurant Dinner: 18:00 – 23:00.
Le Gourmet A la carte French Cuisine Dinner: 18:00 – 23:00.
Blue Moon Snacks during the day: 10:00 – 17:00.
Casual dining, feet in the sand 18:00 – 23:00.
Crêperie Crêperie 11:00 – 24:00
Lite Teen Club Teen Club (13-17 years) 08 :00 – 02:00.
El Agave Blue Bar Beach Bar: 09:00 – 18:00.
Beach Snack: 11:00 – 17:00.
Lobby Bar Riviera Bar: 08:00 – 24:00.
Swim-up Bar.(Exclusively for the guests of the Select Club Adults Only section). 09:00 – 18:00. (Exclusively for the guests of the Select Club Adults Only section).
La Mision Disco Disco (18+ years) 23:00 – 02:00.
Cupcake Cafe 08:00 – 24:00.
Bar La Plaza 09:00 – 24:00.
Chayita Mexican Grill, specializing in burritos, tacos and salads. 11:00 – 02:00.
Gourmex Mexican Cuisine
Dinner 18:00 – 23:00.
GET A 100% REFUND IF THE RESORT DOESN’T ISSUE YOU YOUR RESERVATION!
I only sell “dates of travel”! You must call (855)804-8381 to see if your dates of travel are available.
So your first step is always to call and see if there is even room in the resorts program for you to travel. Never buy one of these packages if you are not booking your dates of travel. I only do the Sandos Resorts program and if you have traveled through this deal before it is void to you. If you are traveling with less than 30 days notice you are limited in availability. Only about 10 couples are touring each of the 4 locations on any day of the week!
If your dates are available and you would like to book a reservation, we need to do several things. The resort wants to know this information: (Application) which has to do with their terms and conditions. Questions include your profession, annual income and age. If for any reason you do not qualify this offer is void to you.
The resort has a contract form (left, click to enlarge) called the check-in letter that both adult travelers will need to sign. This form is filled out by me and emailed to you after you have filled out the application info collection form.
This check-in form has the resorts terms and conditions, your dates of travel, your name and the price you are paying. The minimum sales price for this promotion is set by the resort and cannot be breached! If for any reason you do not meet the resorts terms or this package is sold cheaper, the offer can be voided by the resort at check-in.
When you receive your check-in form (normally within an hour) you need to print, sign, scan and return that form to me. I will forward your paperwork and info to the vacation club for processing. The process does take up to 7 business days to get a final reservation number. The resort reps will call within 72 hours to verify you really read and understood the terms and conditions. If you are traveling with less than 30 days notice, you are already most likely too late to book, SO CALL RIGHT NOW!
Payment for your package and extras is due at the time of ordering/processing. You can pay by major credit card or bank wire/deposit. I know this program and if I move forward with your paperwork, I am certain I will get your reservation issued.
It takes 3 to 7 business days to get a live verifiable reservation issued by the resort. A customized reservation is one that has extra nights, older children, an extra room or extra guests. When your vacation package is more than the base package all monies for the extras must be collected and transferred to the resort. This can add an extra day to processing. However, since you have talked to the resort and me, you know whats happening.
The resort will hold your dates during the 3-7 day time frame but will not give release the reservation number till all monies for your extras are paid/transferred in full.
Once you have made payment and returned your form(s) I will immediately send your reservation in for processing. I will also send you notification that this has been done. When your reservation is issued I will send it to you and follow up by phone. I can always be reached by phone and you can text me once we know each other. My cell number is (720)498-1989!
THE FINE PRINT
So what exactly is my guarantee?
I need a maximum of 7 business days to produce a verifiable reservation number. Currently (Feb 2018) I have a 100% payment to reservation issued success record! That is unheard of in this industry! I have never taken a dollar for a vacation I have not fulfilled! In fact, if your dates are available on the resorts availability chart, I am certain your reservation will be issued. Most reservations are issued in 4 business days, but you will have chatted with the resort reps by day two.
Once I start working on your reservation, you are committing to the dates of travel you have chosen. Once your paperwork is sent in the resorts program is holding your dates while all fees between us and them are settled. If the reservation is not issued during the 7 business day wait, you get your money back in full.
Once your reservation is issued there are no refunds and only exchanges. It has to be this way since I pay fees for processing and holding resort inventory. You can forever change, transfer or modify an issued reservation as long as your new dates are available.
I have only had 3 couples cancel in 5 years. Two were for illness and both transferred the package to family members (who qualified). The third had an expired passport and canceled last minute. The resort let me slide on fees for that one (6 hours notice). They re-booked a few months later. The re-booking fee was and is $100-$200.
Modifying or Change Of Dates
If for any reason you need to modify, cancel or change dates on an active reservation I will work with you to re-book your stay. The resort charges me penalties for cancellations and fees for changes to issued reservations. These fees are on top of the fees that I have already paid to get your original reservation issued. The more notice you give on changes and modifications the less those change fees are.
If you cancel or modify with less than 30 days notice, fees can be up to $300 peak/off-peak and up to $500 for holiday week travel! In many cases holiday and peak travel requires 45 days notice on all modifications. If you cancel or modify with more notice, fees can be zero to $150. To re-book there can also be fees ($100). Any fees incurred by me must be paid by you to re-book or I cannot issue you a new reservation.
This is the biggest negative to promotional travel. Not only do you have to wait for 3-7 days for a reservation, but changes to an existing reservation can be costly. However, you will save over $1,000 which is still a great deal!
If you have complications that require a change I will work with you until you are able to travel. There are no expiration’s on reschedules. The resort and I want you to travel. The reason for these fees is simple, if I am charged you are charged. This is why there are no refunds after a reservation has been issued/started.
If for any reason you can't wait 5 to 7 business days for a reservation, do not book this package!
Welcome to my BBB profile and reputation area.
I have personally built this website and try my best to bring this great offer to you and yours.
I hope that you will take the time to review me!
My company is now over 5 years old and I have sent hundreds of families to Sandos Resorts.
Please aid me in collecting references by completing a BBB review after I have served you.
It will greatly help others as they discover this offer. (Joined January 2018)
Have You Discovered All The Fun Things To Do In The Cancun Area?
I have collected and organized thousands of fun based videos! They main directory is hosted on my other website here:
Here are a few individual links to the video playlists:
- Learn About Isla Mujeres, The Island Of Women!
- Learn About Unikgo Tours & Excursions!
- Learn About Xcaret Adventure Park.
- Learn About Selvatica Excursions & Tours!
- Learn About Playa Del Carmen Mexico!
- Learn About The Chichen Itza Pyramid & Ruins!
- Learn About Aktun Chen Cave Walk!
- Learn About San Gervasio Mayan Ruins (Cozumel Island)!
- Learn About horseback Riding The Cancun Coast!
- Learn About Cozumel Island!
- Learn About Coba Pyramid & Mayan Ruins!
- Learn About 5th Avenue Playa Del Carmen Outdoor Market!
- Learn About Xel-Ha Adventure Park!
- Learn About Skydiving In The Cancun Area!
- Learn About Caribbean Coast Parasailing!
- Learn About Swimming With Whale Sharks!
- Learn About Swimming With Dolphins!
- Learn About Catamaran Sailing The Caribbean!
- Learn About Cancun Area Scuba Diving!
- Learn About Cancun Area Snorkeling!
- Learn About Cancun Area Jet Ski Adventures!