Get 50% off your 3-7 night stay at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort.
Package is all inclusive for 2 adults and 2 kids 0-12 years of age at time of travel. Once a child turns 13 they are charged an extra fee. Included is one-way transfer from the airport to the resort. There are no blackout dates except on the next 16 days of travel. You can travel up to 7 nights through this deal. Customize your dream “all inclusive” vacation today before these rates change!
Off Peak Travel Dates
(8/22/17 - 12/20/17), (8/20/18 - 12/20/18)
Peak Travel Dates
(1/6/18 - 3/23/18), (4/9/18 - 8/19/18), (1/7/19 - ?)
Holiday Travel Dates
(12/21/17 - 1/5/18), (3/24/18 - 4/8/18), (12/21/18 - 1/6/19)
Visit Sandos Resorts & learn about the Royal Elite Vacation Club! Simply meet these terms & conditions & give their sales team 120 minutes the morning after your arrival. This program can save a family or couple 50% or more over retail. Depending on the number of travelers and the dates you are traveling (off peak, peak, holiday), you could save thousands! Use this travel promotion year round, stay up to seven nights & occupy one or two standard rooms. Go ahead & design your dream all inclusive stay!
The Sandos Caracol Eco has GREAT Reviews!
The Sandos Caracol Eco Resort ratings average around 79% which is 4 out of 5 stars. Below are links to thousands of consumers comments describing their likes and dislikes. This is a Rainforest Alliance Eco Certified Resort with an onsite water park, cenotes and Mayan ruins. The water park now has adult slides!
TripAdvisor.com consumers give the Sandos Caracol Eco an overall 80% rating or 4 out of 5 stars! Click the link to read them.
TripAdvisor.com (Oct 2017)
Monarch.ca (Canada) consumers give the Sandos Caracol Eco an overall 78% rating or 3.89 out of 5 butterflies! Click the link to read them.
Monarch.ca (Oct 2017)
Hotels.com consumers give the Sandos Caracol Eco an overall 78% rating or a 3.9 out of 5 stars! Click the link to read them.
Hotels.com (Oct 2017)
Booking.com consumers give the Sandos Caracol Eco an overall 79% rating or 7.9 out of 10! Click the link to read them.
Booking.com (Oct 2017)
WATCH OVER 50 SANDOS CARACOL ECO VIDEOS BELOW!
All Inclusive Services:
• All meals included every day: Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Buffet or à la carte Dinner. 24 hours all inclusive.
• Unlimited domestic drinks: beer, soft drinks, house wine and domestic & international cocktails including disco (18+)
24 hours within the Resort
• Hotel Taxes and service charges
• Free WiFi in designated public areas of the hotel; in the following room sections: Royal Elite, Select Club and
• 1 Tennis Court with unlimited day and night use within schedule of operation (reservation required). Includes
equipment (balls & rackets), proper attire and court shoes required. 1 multi-use court.
• Water sports: Boogie board, Sailing (insurance fee applies, lessons not included) & Kayaking (subject to ocean
conditions). Snorkeling gear (1 hour per day) and introductory Scuba Diving lesson in pool (once per stay).
• Gym: free use of fitness equipment, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi (18 + years).
• Daily activities program with our sports and entertainment team: darts, dancing courses, billiards, football, zumba,
beach activities, pool games, water aerobics, water polo, beach volleyball and water volleyball...
• 3 Pools: 1 Exclusive for Select Club Adults Only 18+ Guests, 1 Chill Out Pool, 1 Activities Pool with separate
• Splashing Water Park for the whole family with 29 fun water slides and games surrounded by water spouts (height
• Kids Club from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm with fully supervised activities program such as: children’s pool, games and
arts & crafts and mini disco, for children 4 – 12 years old.
• Baby Club for infants ages 2-3 years from 10 am to 1 pm and 3 to 6 pm
• Teens Activities for 13 to 17 years old with assistance of our animation and sports team. Music, pool tables, table
tennis, foosball (table football), beach soccer, etc.
• Nightly entertainment at the theatre: Shows, live music and theme nights, movies,...
• Trendy Disco Bar with music from 11pm to 2 am (18+ years).
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort is proud to offer the Xcalacoco [ishka´la´ko´ko] Experience, a unique interactive program that allows guests to discover the Mayan culture on distinctive natural surroundings. At Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, Xcalacoco is a way of being, living and thinking. Weekly activities program include daily eco tours focused on a different topic each day, nature trails that allow guests explore the Mayan jungle, morning jog in the jungle, and meditation sessions on the beach.
Witness Mayan representative ceremonies and transport to yesteryear with a tale as old as time. Visit a Mayan herb garden, plant indigenous plant species significant to the Mayan culture, and participate in natural treatments and ancient rituals at the Spa. Through adventures in nature and environmental activities, we encourage all of our guests to reconnect with nature, respect the planet and engage in ecologically sustainable practices.
• Participate in these fantastic celebrations of the Mayan people. Allow yourself to be carried away by the sound, the
smell and the movements of ancient rituals that will transport your spirit to a mystic time in the Mayan culture:
• The Arrival on the Beach
• Offering in the Cenote
• The Fire of Life
• Bike Path: This route is designed to familiarize our guests with our property's abundant natural attractions. You can choose the path that is best suited to your physical capacity. This circuit consists of three sections that will carry you through the jungle.
• Underground Spring Route: This path winds through the jungle among a series of natural underground springs that are located within the property. You’ll enjoy learning how these bodies of underground water, which are characteristic of and unique to the region, have developed into a complex system over the past several hundred years.
• Mangrove Path: Explore, discover, and enjoy one of the most important habitats the coastal zones of the Mexican Caribbean.
• Romantic boat ride: Experience a relaxed boat ride through a winding natural river that allows you to come in contact with a diverse array of native plants and animals (reservation required, couples only).
• Deer Encounter: Quietly arrive at the grounds and admire these white-tailed deer. Observe them interacting with other species and take unique pictures.
• Discover the Mayan Jungle: Whether morning, afternoon or night, stay alert and we’re certain that you’ll observe some of the wildlife present at our hotel. We have more than 60 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and crustaceans.
• Turtle Lagoon: Enjoy observing several species of freshwater turtles in this natural body of water. Don’t miss the chance to take some photos when they come to the surface to sunbath on the rocks and logs within the lagoon.
• Iguanas: You can admire an infinite number of iguanas from the region throughout the Sandos Caracol complex. You’ll have the chance to view these prehistoric examples of jungle wildlife at close range and take pictures to remember your experience.
• Mangrove Crabs: These peculiar inhabitants of the mangroves will surprise you with their bright colors, strange walk and unique characteristics. Due to their reproductive cycles, you are most likely to see them between May and September.
• Plant a Tree: We support the protection and conservation of Mexican forest in the state of Quintana Roo. Be part of this important program.
Flora and Fauna:
• Eco Club Nursery: Visit our nursery and get to know all the native plants of the region. If you wish to participate in our program of plant propagation, you can help us plant much more than just a tree.
• Mangroves: All throughout our complex you’ll have the opportunity to encounter and admire this surprising natural habitat that serves as a refuge for a large number of wildlife species.
• Organic Garden: In this space you can learn some vegetable growing techniques to try out at your own home.
Promote sustainability by sharing your knowledge—and your organic produce—with your neighbors.
• Eco-Tour: Take a remarkable walk around our natural areas. Our guides will help you observe the extraordinary details that only the Maya jungle offers, like our underground springs, wildlife, and beautiful flowers characteristic of this region.
• Eco-Tour Kids: Our Kids Club staff has a surprise for your children. In this area specially prepared for little ones, we’ll teach them to respectfully interact with the environment.
• Eco-Tips: Throughout our resort you will find ecological suggestions that will help you lead a more sustainable lifestyle and that will allow you to save money while caring for the environment.
• Carbon Footprint: During eco-talks and through clear examples in our hotel you’ll learn how, at Sandos Caracol, we are supporting the environment by saving energy and generating less carbon dioxide emissions (CO2). For example, you can enjoy the hot water in our ecological rooms with a clear conscience, because all of our water is heated without contaminating the environment. With diverse, innovative projects we have succeeded in reducing our CO2 emissions by up to 70 percent.
(Extra charges apply)
• Arts & Crafts
• Baby Sitting Service
• Spa: Massages, body treatments, beauty salon, Temazcal (18+ yrs)
• Golf : 18 hole course designed by Nick Price inside the residential complex of Grand Coral (right next to the hotel)
• Scuba diving & reef snorkeling trips
• Sight Seeing Tours (Coba, Chichen-Itza, Tulum, Xcaret, Xel-Ha etc)
• Car Rental
• Romantic Dinners on the Beach
• A la carte wines
• ATM machine & money exchange
• Photo Shop
• Medical Service
• Laundry Service
• Wedding services
•8 Restaurants, 6 of them specialty restaurants for à-la-carte dining:
***Through the base 5 night vacation promotion you get to dine 2 nights in the high end Ala cart restaurants. For a 6 or 7 night stay you get to dine 3 times Ala cart.
“La Laguna” International Buffet Breakfast: 07:00-11:00 lunch: 12:30-16:00 Dinner: 18:00-23:00
“La Toscana” Italian Buffet Breakfast: 07:00-11:00 Lunch: 12:30-16:00
“Las Máscaras” Mexican Buffet (seasonal) Dinner: 18:00-23:00
“La Riviera” Mediterranean, à la carte. Dinner 17:30-23:00
“Fogo do Brazil” Meat restaurant specialized in Brazilian
Rodizio, à la carte*** Dinner 17:30-23:00
“El Templo” *** Japanese Teppanyaki*** Dinner*** 17:30-23:00
“Los Lirios” Steakhouse and fishclub, a la carte Dinner 17:30-23:00
“La Toscana” Italian specialties, à la carte Dinner 17:30-23:00
“Salvia” Vegan Gourmet, a la carte Dinner 17:30-23:00
***Reservations required. Dress code: Casual attire. Casual elegance in the evening: dress shorts are allowed. No swim wear, tops or bare feet allowed in the restaurants.
Bars & Snacks Type Service
Lobby Bar “L’Elefant” Cocktail & Lobby bar 07:00 – 24:00
Sports Bar “El Manglar” Sports Bar 10:00 – 24:00
Snack Bar “El Nido” Snack Bar Non alcoholic drinks and beer 24 hrs
Snacks 10:30 a.m. – 07:00 a.m.
Chill-out “El Mapache” Chill-out 18:00 – 24:00 hrs
La Tortuga Pool Bar 10:30 – 18:00
2 Pool Bars “Sirena” and “Iguana” Poolside bars 10:30 – 18:00
Theatre Bar Theatre bar 16:00 – 23:00
Beach Bar Beach Bar 10:30 – 18:00
Los Lirios Disco bar (18+) 23:00-02:00