Get 50% off your 3-7 night stay at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort.
Package is all inclusive for 2 adults and 2 kids 0-12 years of age at time of travel. Once a child turns 13 they are charged an extra fee. Included is one-way transfer from the airport to the resort. There are no blackout dates except on the next 16 days of travel. You can travel up to 7 nights through this deal. Customize your dream “all inclusive” vacation today before these rates change!
Visit Sandos Caracol in Playa del Carmen & learn about the Royal Elite Vacation Club! Simply meet these terms & conditions & give their sales team 120 minutes the morning after your arrival. This program can save a family or couple 50% or more over retail. Depending on the number of travelers and the dates you are traveling (off peak, peak, holiday), you could save thousands! Use this travel promotion year round, stay up to seven nights & occupy one or two standard rooms. Go ahead & design your dream all inclusive stay!
Off Peak Travel Dates
(8/22/17 - 12/20/17), (8/20/18 - 12/20/18)
Peak Travel Dates
(1/6/18 - 3/23/18), (4/9/18 - 8/19/18), (1/7/19 - ?)
Holiday Travel Dates
(12/21/17 - 1/5/18), (3/24/18 - 4/8/18), (12/21/18 - 1/6/19)
*Price includes two adults with up to two children (0-12) "ALL INCLUSIVE"!
Below is a full list of included amenities. All meals, drinks, snacks, alcohol. nightly entertainment, Eco education and even a plant a tree program. Sandos Caracol Eco is a themed resort (Eco theme), family style! This is an amazing resort and has cenotes, Mayan Ruins, mini zoo and a mini water park all onsite!
The Sandos Caracol Hotel has GREAT reviews!
TripAdvisor.com consumers give the Sandos Caracol Eco an overall 80% rating or 4 out of 5 stars! Click the link to read them.
TripAdvisor.com (Oct 2017)
The Sandos Caracol Eco Resort ratings average around 79% which is 4 out of 5 stars. Below are links to thousands of consumers comments describing their likes and dislikes. This is a Rainforest Alliance Eco Certified Resort with an onsite water park, cenotes and Mayan ruins. The water park now has adult slides!
All bookings are done by phone & email. There is a resort issued form that needs to be filled out by me and then signed by you. I do all of these bookings personally & will walk you through the entire process. I have been sending couples to Sandos for over 5 years and I am a certified Sandos Smart Agent. I can answer your questions about this program!
Step 1: Call, ask questions and check if your dates of travel are available.
Step 3: A resort issued contract is filled out by me that includes the terms, dates of travel, your names & cost of package. That form needs to be signed by both adult parties and returned to me.
Step 4: You have 2 options for payment. Pay in full or pay $200 plus any extra fees like extra nights. I file your paperwork & will have a reservation number in 3-5 business days. I will know within 48 hours if there are any issues. The resort will hold your dates on receipt while the reservation is processed, fees are paid and they may even call you directly. The balance is due when your reservation is issued unless already fully paid.
Step 5: Your reservation is issued, you finalize your plane tickets and we set up your one-way free transportation. Return transfer back is offered by the resort for around $69.
WATCH OVER 50 SANDOS CARACOL ECO HOTEL VIDEOS BELOW!
All Inclusive Services:
• All meals included every day: Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Buffet or à la carte Dinner. 24 hours all inclusive.
• Unlimited domestic drinks: beer, soft drinks, house wine and domestic & international cocktails including disco (18+)
24 hours within the Resort
• Hotel Taxes and service charges
• Free WiFi in designated public areas of the hotel; in the following room sections: Royal Elite, Select Club and
• 1 Tennis Court with unlimited day and night use within schedule of operation (reservation required). Includes
equipment (balls & rackets), proper attire and court shoes required. 1 multi-use court.
• Water sports: Boogie board, Sailing (insurance fee applies, lessons not included) & Kayaking (subject to ocean
conditions). Snorkeling gear (1 hour per day) and introductory Scuba Diving lesson in pool (once per stay).
• Gym: free use of fitness equipment, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi (18 + years).
• Daily activities program with our sports and entertainment team: darts, dancing courses, billiards, football, zumba,
beach activities, pool games, water aerobics, water polo, beach volleyball and water volleyball...
• 3 Pools: 1 Exclusive for Select Club Adults Only 18+ Guests, 1 Chill Out Pool, 1 Activities Pool with separate
• Splashing Water Park for the whole family with 29 fun water slides and games surrounded by water spouts (height
• Kids Club from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm with fully supervised activities program such as: children’s pool, games and
arts & crafts and mini disco, for children 4 – 12 years old.
• Baby Club for infants ages 2-3 years from 10 am to 1 pm and 3 to 6 pm
• Teens Activities for 13 to 17 years old with assistance of our animation and sports team. Music, pool tables, table
tennis, foosball (table football), beach soccer, etc.
• Nightly entertainment at the theatre: Shows, live music and theme nights, movies,...
• Trendy Disco Bar with music from 11pm to 2 am (18+ years).
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort is proud to offer the Xcalacoco [ishka´la´ko´ko] Experience, a unique interactive program that allows guests to discover the Mayan culture on distinctive natural surroundings. At Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, Xcalacoco is a way of being, living and thinking. Weekly activities program include daily eco tours focused on a different topic each day, nature trails that allow guests explore the Mayan jungle, morning jog in the jungle, and meditation sessions on the beach.
Witness Mayan representative ceremonies and transport to yesteryear with a tale as old as time. Visit a Mayan herb garden, plant indigenous plant species significant to the Mayan culture, and participate in natural treatments and ancient rituals at the Spa. Through adventures in nature and environmental activities, we encourage all of our guests to reconnect with nature, respect the planet and engage in ecologically sustainable practices.
• Participate in these fantastic celebrations of the Mayan people. Allow yourself to be carried away by the sound, the
smell and the movements of ancient rituals that will transport your spirit to a mystic time in the Mayan culture:
• The Arrival on the Beach
• Offering in the Cenote
• The Fire of Life
• Bike Path: This route is designed to familiarize our guests with our property's abundant natural attractions. You can choose the path that is best suited to your physical capacity. This circuit consists of three sections that will carry you through the jungle.
• Underground Spring Route: This path winds through the jungle among a series of natural underground springs that are located within the property. You’ll enjoy learning how these bodies of underground water, which are characteristic of and unique to the region, have developed into a complex system over the past several hundred years.
• Mangrove Path: Explore, discover, and enjoy one of the most important habitats the coastal zones of the Mexican Caribbean.
• Romantic boat ride: Experience a relaxed boat ride through a winding natural river that allows you to come in contact with a diverse array of native plants and animals (reservation required, couples only).
• Deer Encounter: Quietly arrive at the grounds and admire these white-tailed deer. Observe them interacting with other species and take unique pictures.
• Discover the Mayan Jungle: Whether morning, afternoon or night, stay alert and we’re certain that you’ll observe some of the wildlife present at our hotel. We have more than 60 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and crustaceans.
• Turtle Lagoon: Enjoy observing several species of freshwater turtles in this natural body of water. Don’t miss the chance to take some photos when they come to the surface to sunbath on the rocks and logs within the lagoon.
• Iguanas: You can admire an infinite number of iguanas from the region throughout the Sandos Caracol complex. You’ll have the chance to view these prehistoric examples of jungle wildlife at close range and take pictures to remember your experience.
• Mangrove Crabs: These peculiar inhabitants of the mangroves will surprise you with their bright colors, strange walk and unique characteristics. Due to their reproductive cycles, you are most likely to see them between May and September.
• Plant a Tree: We support the protection and conservation of Mexican forest in the state of Quintana Roo. Be part of this important program.
Flora and Fauna:
• Eco Club Nursery: Visit our nursery and get to know all the native plants of the region. If you wish to participate in our program of plant propagation, you can help us plant much more than just a tree.
• Mangroves: All throughout our complex you’ll have the opportunity to encounter and admire this surprising natural habitat that serves as a refuge for a large number of wildlife species.
• Organic Garden: In this space you can learn some vegetable growing techniques to try out at your own home.
Promote sustainability by sharing your knowledge—and your organic produce—with your neighbors.
• Eco-Tour: Take a remarkable walk around our natural areas. Our guides will help you observe the extraordinary details that only the Maya jungle offers, like our underground springs, wildlife, and beautiful flowers characteristic of this region.
• Eco-Tour Kids: Our Kids Club staff has a surprise for your children. In this area specially prepared for little ones, we’ll teach them to respectfully interact with the environment.
• Eco-Tips: Throughout our resort you will find ecological suggestions that will help you lead a more sustainable lifestyle and that will allow you to save money while caring for the environment.
• Carbon Footprint: During eco-talks and through clear examples in our hotel you’ll learn how, at Sandos Caracol, we are supporting the environment by saving energy and generating less carbon dioxide emissions (CO2). For example, you can enjoy the hot water in our ecological rooms with a clear conscience, because all of our water is heated without contaminating the environment. With diverse, innovative projects we have succeeded in reducing our CO2 emissions by up to 70 percent.
(Extra charges apply)
• Arts & Crafts
• Baby Sitting Service
• Spa: Massages, body treatments, beauty salon, Temazcal (18+ yrs)
• Golf : 18 hole course designed by Nick Price inside the residential complex of Grand Coral (right next to the hotel)
• Scuba diving & reef snorkeling trips
• Sight Seeing Tours (Coba, Chichen-Itza, Tulum, Xcaret, Xel-Ha etc)
• Car Rental
• Romantic Dinners on the Beach
• A la carte wines
• ATM machine & money exchange
• Photo Shop
• Medical Service
• Laundry Service
• Wedding services
•8 Restaurants, 6 of them specialty restaurants for à-la-carte dining:
***Through the base 5 night vacation promotion you get to dine 2 nights in the high end Ala cart restaurants. For a 6 or 7 night stay you get to dine 3 times Ala cart.
“La Laguna” International Buffet Breakfast: 07:00-11:00 lunch: 12:30-16:00 Dinner: 18:00-23:00
“La Toscana” Italian Buffet Breakfast: 07:00-11:00 Lunch: 12:30-16:00
“Las Máscaras” Mexican Buffet (seasonal) Dinner: 18:00-23:00
“La Riviera” Mediterranean, à la carte. Dinner 17:30-23:00
“Fogo do Brazil” Meat restaurant specialized in Brazilian
Rodizio, à la carte*** Dinner 17:30-23:00
“El Templo” *** Japanese Teppanyaki*** Dinner*** 17:30-23:00
“Los Lirios” Steakhouse and fishclub, a la carte Dinner 17:30-23:00
“La Toscana” Italian specialties, à la carte Dinner 17:30-23:00
“Salvia” Vegan Gourmet, a la carte Dinner 17:30-23:00
***Reservations required. Dress code: Casual attire. Casual elegance in the evening: dress shorts are allowed. No swim wear, tops or bare feet allowed in the restaurants.
Bars & Snacks Type Service
Lobby Bar “L’Elefant” Cocktail & Lobby bar 07:00 – 24:00
Sports Bar “El Manglar” Sports Bar 10:00 – 24:00
Snack Bar “El Nido” Snack Bar Non alcoholic drinks and beer 24 hrs
Snacks 10:30 a.m. – 07:00 a.m.
Chill-out “El Mapache” Chill-out 18:00 – 24:00 hrs
La Tortuga Pool Bar 10:30 – 18:00
2 Pool Bars “Sirena” and “Iguana” Poolside bars 10:30 – 18:00
Theatre Bar Theatre bar 16:00 – 23:00
Beach Bar Beach Bar 10:30 – 18:00
Los Lirios Disco bar (18+) 23:00-02:00
GET A 100% REFUND IF THE RESORT DOESN’T ISSUE YOU YOUR RESERVATION!
I only sell “dates of travel”! You must call (855)804-8381 to see if your dates of travel are available.
So your first step is always to call and see if there is even room in the resorts program for you to travel. Never buy one of these packages if you are not booking your dates of travel. I only do the Sandos Resorts program and if you have traveled through this deal before it is void to you. If you are traveling with less than 30 days notice you are limited in availability. Only about 10 couples are touring each of the 4 locations on any day of the week!
If your dates are available and you would like to book a reservation, we need to do several things. The resort wants to know this information: (Application) which has to do with their terms and conditions. Questions include your profession, annual income and age. If for any reason you do not qualify this offer is void to you.
The resort has a contract form (left, click to enlarge) called the check-in letter that both adult travelers will need to sign. This form is filled out by me and emailed to you after you have filled out the application info collection form.
This check-in form has the resorts terms and conditions, your dates of travel, your name and the price you are paying. The minimum sales price for this promotion is set by the resort and cannot be breached! If for any reason you do not meet the resorts terms or this package is sold cheaper, the offer can be voided by the resort at check-in.
When you receive your check-in form (normally within an hour) you need to print, sign, scan and return that form to me. I will forward your paperwork and info to the vacation club for processing. The process does take up to 7 business days to get a final reservation number. The resort reps will call within 72 hours to verify you really read and understood the terms and conditions. If you are traveling with less than 30 days notice, you are already most likely too late to book, SO CALL RIGHT NOW!
Payment for your package and extras is due at the time of ordering/processing. You can pay by major credit card or bank wire/deposit. I know this program and if I move forward with your paperwork, I am certain I will get your reservation issued.
It takes 3 to 7 business days to get a live verifiable reservation issued by the resort. A customized reservation is one that has extra nights, older children, an extra room or extra guests. When your vacation package is more than the base package all monies for the extras must be collected and transferred to the resort. This can add an extra day to processing. However, since you have talked to the resort and me, you know whats happening.
The resort will hold your dates during the 3-7 day time frame but will not give release the reservation number till all monies for your extras are paid/transferred in full.
Once you have made payment and returned your form(s) I will immediately send your reservation in for processing. I will also send you notification that this has been done. When your reservation is issued I will send it to you and follow up by phone. I can always be reached by phone and you can text me once we know each other. My cell number is (720)498-1989!
THE FINE PRINT
So what exactly is my guarantee?
I need a maximum of 7 business days to produce a verifiable reservation number. Currently (Feb 2018) I have a 100% payment to reservation issued success record! That is unheard of in this industry! I have never taken a dollar for a vacation I have not fulfilled! In fact, if your dates are available on the resorts availability chart, I am certain your reservation will be issued. Most reservations are issued in 4 business days, but you will have chatted with the resort reps by day two.
Once I start working on your reservation, you are committing to the dates of travel you have chosen. Once your paperwork is sent in the resorts program is holding your dates while all fees between us and them are settled. If the reservation is not issued during the 7 business day wait, you get your money back in full.
Once your reservation is issued there are no refunds and only exchanges. It has to be this way since I pay fees for processing and holding resort inventory. You can forever change, transfer or modify an issued reservation as long as your new dates are available.
I have only had 3 couples cancel in 5 years. Two were for illness and both transferred the package to family members (who qualified). The third had an expired passport and canceled last minute. The resort let me slide on fees for that one (6 hours notice). They re-booked a few months later. The re-booking fee was and is $100-$200.
Modifying or Change Of Dates
If for any reason you need to modify, cancel or change dates on an active reservation I will work with you to re-book your stay. The resort charges me penalties for cancellations and fees for changes to issued reservations. These fees are on top of the fees that I have already paid to get your original reservation issued. The more notice you give on changes and modifications the less those change fees are.
If you cancel or modify with less than 30 days notice, fees can be up to $300 peak/off-peak and up to $500 for holiday week travel! In many cases holiday and peak travel requires 45 days notice on all modifications. If you cancel or modify with more notice, fees can be zero to $150. To re-book there can also be fees ($100). Any fees incurred by me must be paid by you to re-book or I cannot issue you a new reservation.
This is the biggest negative to promotional travel. Not only do you have to wait for 3-7 days for a reservation, but changes to an existing reservation can be costly. However, you will save over $1,000 which is still a great deal!
If you have complications that require a change I will work with you until you are able to travel. There are no expiration’s on reschedules. The resort and I want you to travel. The reason for these fees is simple, if I am charged you are charged. This is why there are no refunds after a reservation has been issued/started.
If for any reason you can't wait 5 to 7 business days for a reservation, do not book this package!
Welcome to my BBB profile and reputation area.
I have personally built this website and try my best to bring this great offer to you and yours.
I hope that you will take the time to review me!
My company is now over 5 years old and I have sent hundreds of families to Sandos Resorts.
Please aid me in collecting references by completing a BBB review after I have served you.
It will greatly help others as they discover this offer. (Joined January 2018)
Have You Discovered All The Fun Things To Do In The Cancun Area?
I have collected and organized thousands of fun based videos! They main directory is hosted on my other website here:
Here are a few individual links to the video playlists:
- Learn About Isla Mujeres, The Island Of Women!
- Learn About Unikgo Tours & Excursions!
- Learn About Xcaret Adventure Park.
- Learn About Selvatica Excursions & Tours!
- Learn About Playa Del Carmen Mexico!
- Learn About The Chichen Itza Pyramid & Ruins!
- Learn About Aktun Chen Cave Walk!
- Learn About San Gervasio Mayan Ruins (Cozumel Island)!
- Learn About horseback Riding The Cancun Coast!
- Learn About Cozumel Island!
- Learn About Coba Pyramid & Mayan Ruins!
- Learn About 5th Avenue Playa Del Carmen Outdoor Market!
- Learn About Xel-Ha Adventure Park!
- Learn About Skydiving In The Cancun Area!
- Learn About Caribbean Coast Parasailing!
- Learn About Swimming With Whale Sharks!
- Learn About Swimming With Dolphins!
- Learn About Catamaran Sailing The Caribbean!
- Learn About Cancun Area Scuba Diving!
- Learn About Cancun Area Snorkeling!
- Learn About Cancun Area Jet Ski Adventures!