Looking to plan a wedding in the Riviera Maya or Playa del Carmen?
Here is a collection of Sandos Caracol Eco Wedding Videos:
Plan the your dream wedding at Sandos Resorts and create a family memory that’s legendary. See video and prices below…
Below is a PDF Viewer where you can see the prices and costs of planning a Sandos Resorts Wedding. To open this document in a separate window go here. Sandos Resorts offers 30 person wedding packages that range from $3,000 to $5,500.
Get $1,000 off your wedding package for booking 90 room nights or $2,000 off for booking 180 nights.
Want to get married legally in Mexico!
Sandos Resorts offers symbolic & legal (civil) marriage ceremonies for all types of couples! LGBT legal ceremonies are done at Sandos Caracol, Sandos Playacar or Sandos Cancun Luxury. Symbolic marriage ceremonies can be done at all Sandos Resorts and there are no rules!
For those that are looking for a legal marriage ceremony there are a list of rules that you will need to meet & follow:
- You & your spouse must arrive in Mexico at least 4 days prior to the ceremony to meet residency requirements.
- You & you’re spouse must have a valid birth certificate (translated to Spanish), Passport and Tourist Visa (received at airport customs when you land).
- You will need another document called the Letter Of No Marriage Registration (CIR). If you have been married before you will need divorce papers or death certificate and it must be at least 1 year old.
- A blood test for blood type, R, Thorax and HIV must also be done within 15 days of the ceremony and is done & arranged at the hotel.
- You will need up to 4 witnesses who can be provided by the hotel for about $30 per witness or your friends will have to arrive up to 4 days early with you!
A civil marriage is simply one where the marriage ceremony has a government or civil official performing the ceremony. In Mexico it’s what makes it official and transferable back to the States.
Here is a great article that helped me find clarity on these rules: